Saturday, February 9, 2013

Here is is - The Our Ever Improving Living Room Book.



Hot off the (Yeti) presses. The first year of my journal comic (the daily strip) is now available for you to own in 6" x 6" full color-cover glory.
It's kind of unbelievable to me to think that this book is the realization of something I never imagined could actually come to be. When I started my comic I had wild dreams to see it collected one day, and I just want to say thanks to everyone who reads and who helped get this book made.

You can order your very own copy at the Yeti Press website, Here
and while you're there, check out some of the other Yeti Press books! Fish orgies and pancakes.

1 comment:

  1. Will you be at Zinefest this year? With these? I've got one of the old B&W cover editions, but it'd be nice to have another copy that I can loan out.

    ReplyDelete